1. New Year's Day
This day is on January 1. In many countries, This day is a holiday It means beginning of a year. Many people have a day off on this day. I have been being a easygoing person. Some people go to shrine and buy a written oracle. This day has a free time all day long.
2. Halloween
This day is on October 30. This day is a celebration observed in a number of countries. Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, attending Halloween costume parties, and etc.
3. Thanksgiving Day
This day is on the fourth Thursday of November. In USA, This day is a holiday. This day was to hope to grow harvest. This event is not major in Japan. But some people have already know. Therefore, this event may come to Japan, someday.
4. Christmas
This day is on December 25. On this day, Christ was born. So many people celebrated this day. Also, There is a lot of people who have a good time with their sweetheart on this day. And Santa Claus gives children some presents this day's morning.
5. New Year's Eve
This day is on December 31. In the Gregorian calendar, New Year's Eve, the last day of the year. This day is celebrated at evening social gatherings, where many people dance, eat, drink alcoholic beverages, and etc. This celebrations generally go on past midnight into January 1.
Many annual events are around the world. there are some events you didn't know. It is good idea to search for other events we don' t know.
Thank you for your kindness.
What's your most favorite event?
返信削除I like New Year's Eve.
削除Did you join Halloween in this year?
削除Yes. I put pumpkin's headdress with my body covered suit.
削除I don't like christmas!
返信削除Because I become sad.
Do you kuribocchi?
Yes. I am bochi.
削除A few days ago, my American friend told me a Thanksgiving day. It was good.
返信削除Yes, I thought too.
削除In the UK, Christmas tends to be a family time and New Year tends to be time spent with friends. Which do you prefer in Japan, Christmas or New Year?
返信削除New Year. Because I can feel better than usual.
削除What is it about New Year that makes you feel better than usual?
削除I think it is maybe atmosphere.
削除