2016年1月18日月曜日

One Piece vs Naruto

Recently, Japanese manga is being popular in the world. In that, One Piece and Naruto are one of the best popular. The two manga are published by Weekly Jump Comics. So, I want to prepare two manga that represent in Japan and the World.

At first, I want to talk about story. One Piece is written about ''pirate'', Naruto is written about ''ninja''. One Piece is the story that the company aim at their own dreams, while Naruto is the story that only one person aims at his dream. Though their stories are not the same, each stories are related by friendship. If you read those manga, you will be moved. I like One Piece's story than Naruto's one.

                                       「one piece」の画像検索結果

Next, about feature of the characters. Each manga has many good characters. Most characters are cheerful. And, on Naruto, there is a lot of human beings, while on One Piece, there is few human beings. There are more excepting human beings than human beings. Two manga have also unique characters. I like One Piece's characters than Naruto's one.


「one piece」の画像検索結果

 At last, about the character's number. two manga have many characters. But, I think Naruto has few characters than One Piece. Both of them have a good point. But, I like Naruto's character's number than One Piece's one because I think that we won't spend a time to understand the story.
                                                                 






                                  「naruto」の画像検索結果


I like both manga. Naruto and One Piece have very good points. So, I feel so good when I read those manga. If I had to select a manga I like better, I select One Piece because I like the story very much.

Thank you for reading.

1 件のコメント: